Educational requirements for social media managers and technical skills the jobs require.
1. With the explosion of users on social media sites, businesses need to establish their presence on social media sites. Just search for “Vans” or “Starbucks” on Facebook for examples of company sites. To manage their interaction with customers (and fans), companies need to hire social media managers. Using a job site such as Monster.com, search on “social media manager” and review the job postings. What are the educational requirements for social media managers? What technical skills do these jobs require? Given your major, what companies would you do well for as a social media manager?
2. You’ve embarked on a position as a freelance editor. You’ll be using your own computer. Until now, you haven’t worried too much about backing up your data. Now, however, it’s extremely important that you back up all your work frequently. Research the various backup options available, including online backup services, external hard drives, and portable flash storage. What are the size limitations of each? What are the initial and ongoing costs of each? How frequently do the options allow you to perform backups? Which option would you choose, and why?
1. Your assignment should be written in APA style format.
2. Each question should be answered not less than 250 words.
3. Double spaced with 12-point Times New Roman font and make sure to use headings.
4. Separate title and reference page (minimum of 2-3 references).
5. Written Assignment 1 Due by 11:59 pm Sunday September 02, 2018.
6. Each Question 20 Points and APA 10 Points.