Discuss the strengths and weakness of the test, metric, or technique
mobile application testing
write a 10 -15-page paper that must include the following:
- Discuss the methodology of the test/metric/technique chosen and how it works.
- Discuss the strengths and weakness of the test, metric, or technique.
- Discuss how the test, metric, or technique would work in a High-Level Programming Language and/or in machine code. Please provide two real world scenarios to explain this.
- Provide two examples using programming language or machine code that will show how your test, metric or technique would work in your real-world scenarios (one example for each scenario). Your examples should be complete.
- You can use open source tools to give complete examples on how your test, metric, or technique would work.
- You can use the NIST source tools and owasp.org as your starting point.
- Provide a detailed explanation about each of your coding examples, and discuss the strengths and weaknesses in your code, and what can be improved.
- Discuss what you have learned from this assignment and how you will apply it moving forward.
- Your paper should be Times New Roman Font, 12-point, double spaced.
- Please cite your references in APA format. Your reference page does not count toward your 10-15-page paper requirement.