Discuss the role an internal analysis can have during a more in-depth examination for improvement.
Apply strategic management processes to analyze and improve organizational performance.
The six organizations you have to choose from (Google, Walt Disney Company, Amazon, P&G, 3M, or Ford Motor Company) at some point in their history changed their industry. For the module 01 assignment, you analyzed your chosen company’s existing strategic management plan and completed a SWOT analysis. Now comes a more in-depth evaluation of the analysis process.
Write a three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outside sources (in addition to the text) that incorporate the following aspects:
- Importance of analysis:
- Multiple methods exist to evaluate management analysis. Discuss what some of these methods are and how can they be applied to your chosen organization.
- Discuss how an organization’s resources impact a management analysis.
- Discuss how value chain analysis can be used during the planning process for the future of the organization.
- Improvement methods for auditing organizational performance:
- Discuss the role an internal analysis can have during a more in-depth examination for improvement.
- Understanding the capabilities that exist within an organization will aid in making improvements. Using your knowledge of the dynamic capabilities assessment profile , describe the capabilities profile, its purpose and the steps that are involved. Describe how the dynamic capabilities assessment profile can be applied to your chosen organization.
In addition to the aspects above, please share your thoughts on how this analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan. Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).